Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Charlotte's first few days

I don't ever want to forget how beautiful my brand new daughter looked right when we brought her home. She is so precious and I love just staring at her little face. Her eyes are bright and she is quite expressive (and loud!!).

For better or worse, we've been snowed in with little to do besides rest, hang out, and learn to take care of Charlotte. She has had some special visitors and we love introducing her to family and friends! Grandmom and Granddad Nelson have been here helping us out since Saturday afternoon and we are beyond grateful for their presence.

Charlotte's birth was one of the most amazing times of my short life so far. It was exactly what I hoped and dreamed. Can't wait to share the story.

Now excuse me, I need to go snuggle.









No comments:

Post a Comment