Take Charlotte for a walk on the Wissahickon Trail
- Play on the grass in our backyard
- Make drinks using the mint in our backyard
- Make meals using the basil in our backyard
- Have friends over for campfires
- Catch up on Parenthood (via Netflix; I hope I hope I hope!)
- Go swimming! Charlotte has two tiny bathing suits calling her name!
- Introduce Charlotte to lots of Joel's college friends and extended family in Michigan
- Have date nights
- Give Charlotte solid food (not until she's 6 months old, but that will be soon!)
Utilize our Philadelphia Zoo membershipeven more
- Ride bikes (this will have to be a date-- Charlotte's still too little & we don't have a seat for her!)
- Transition Charlotte from her car seat base to actually sitting in the stroller w/o the car seat
It'll be hard to beat last summer, when I grew a baby, visited Granada, and took a road trip to Charleston. But I bet summer of 2014 will still be pretty rad.