Thursday, November 5, 2015

Dear Charlotte, 18


My big toddler girl, 

You are the best girl in this whole entire world. You make my heart sing. 

I am so proud of the ways you have grown in the past couple of months. You've become a big sister and have handled that difficult transition with grace, patience, and a sense of humor. 

When I watch you hug your brother, or snuggle up to him on the floor, I melt into a puddle of mush and want to have a million more babies. 

Tonight was totally nuts-- your daddy was unloading some stuff from our POD into the new house two doors down. Asher was tired, but couldn't settle down by himself so I filled the bathtub and plopped you in. Without any protest, you played happily
 in the tub for over 30 minutes while I got your brother to sleep by bouncing him in the Ergo in the dark bathroom. Thank you, little love. Good teamwork. Fist bump. 

Lately you are super interested in filling cups with water and dumping it into something else. 


You are OBSESSED with alpacas and snails... You wake up talking about the animals that live nearby-- goats and horses and alpacas, oh my! 

Charlotte Adeline, I love you so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment