Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas from Baby 'Berts

We had a lovely day with family and friends. The baby is running out of room in my belly so she has been giving me some pretty sharp jabs in protest. We are really hoping the ultrasound wasn't wrong about her being a girl, because she received a mother load of pink and purple clothing this Christmas. If we have a son, he'll be wearing white. Or pink.

Yesterday we had a rather wild and spontaneous day downtown. We left home at 11am and came home at 11pm. Even though my body was protesting the hours walking in boots and sitting in a crowded back seat, I kinda loved the craziness because I don't think we'll do anything like that again for a while. 12 hours in the city with a tiny baby won't be quite as feasible as it was with her en utero. :)

The best part of this vacation is that it's only half finished! We still have a full week at home together. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment