Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Charlotte snoozing

Oh my goodness, I have so much to write!

My heart is constantly exploding with love for this baby girl and for my amazing husband.

I am overwhelmed with joy and gratitude, blown away by God's goodness to me. I don't deserve this life. Big sigh.

I'm working on Charlotte's birth story, a post about our favorite baby things after just two weeks, my little heavyweight champion and what it was like learning to feed her, and how our "village" helped us raise our child in her first week of life. All those will wait, though, because right now my daughter is snoozing and I just want to gaze at her perfect little body.

Oh, and clean up the poop stains all over the bath mat because she had an explosion the last time I changed her diaper and didn't get the new one on quickly enough...



No comments:

Post a Comment