Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall bucket list

It was great fun to make a list of ideas at the beginning of the summer, then to reference it as the hot days went flew by.

I'm making a new list for fall, in hopes that it will hold me accountable to teach my daughter new things and give her unique experiences. It's easy to stay at home all day, every day, protecting the naps and falling into lazy habits. Some quiet, home days are great, but I also want to take advantage of the cooler temps in the fall and show Charlotte some sights.

Here's my fall bucket list: 
  • Go apple picking
  • Bake with Charlotte
  • Let her try eating an apple
  • Sit in a leaf pile
  • Visit Longwood Gardens
  • Take early evening walks together when it's cool and crisp
  • Look at the stars (all summer it's been broad daylight when Charlotte goes to bed, so this hasn't been possible yet!) 
  • Make new crock pot meals
  • Celebrate turning 30 with my little family
  • Baby-proof (this needs to be done STAT! Charlotte can roll all over the place now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment