Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Everlane

This is not a post about growing baby 'Berts, just a shameless plug to promote a brand I like.

My friend gave me a lovely, soft V-neck T-shirt from Everlane for my (30th!) birthday last month and I'm so very impressed with it. The quality is excellent, the color is exactly how it looked online, and I can't believe how well it's holding up to frequent washings (and even the occasional drying in the dryer, which I try to avoid! oops!).

I would LOVE for you to find something on Everlane that you could wear over and over, for years to come.

I'd love even more for you to purchase using my referral link here, so I can get company credit for more amazing T-shirts. And maybe for this beautiful sweater that keeps going out of stock...

No comments:

Post a Comment