Friday, September 11, 2015

Pregnancy update 8: baby #2

How far along: 37 weeks 

Total weight gain: 28 pounds. This little guy is growing! Yesterday the midwife predicted he will be bigger than Charlotte, if he comes on his due date: more Like 8 pounds (Charlotte was 7.5 pounds)

Maternity clothes: still rocking the two dresses I got from Target at the beginning of the summer. On cooler days, I'm pretty stuck because my jeans aren't comfortable and my two pairs of sweat pants are still packed (who knows where!!) in the moving POD. Last week I got desperate and bought a pair of soft, stretchy pants to wear for the next month and then again during postpartum recovery. Otherwise, I refuse to buy any maternity clothes. I want to save for some cute fall stuff to wear once my belly has returned to somewhat normal size. 


Thoughts: a couple of weeks ago my friend Meg had her baby in the car on the way to the hospital. It was a helpful wake-up call... This little guy could come at any time. We better be ready!! 

Also-- I'm torn between feeling SO done with being pregnant and also wanting our boy to wait until Melissa arrives so she can help us with labor and delivery. 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing Kelly! Your hair looks cute too - looks like you got a haircut? Crazy your friend had her baby in the car!

    ReplyDelete