Sunday, June 7, 2015

Guest bloggers and topics needed!

Friends!

In less than a month, Joel, Charlotte, and I will pack up our van to start our drive west to Everett. 

While on the road (for about three weeks) it will be difficult for me to post regularly in this space. I would LOVE to have a few guest writers who can post content during that time. I'd also be grateful for input about what kind of things you readers would like to see. If you have a blog post idea, I might be able to think of a guest blogger who could cover that topic... 

So! Leave a comment below if you are interested in writing a guest post and/or if you have something you are interested in reading here on the blog as I move across country. 

Some ideas: great children's toys, travel locations, family traditions, more weekly meal planning, capsule wardrobe inspiration, etc. etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment